Thursday 20 November 2014

Time is flying here!

Today we spent a beautiful day in Friesland again. :) We have huge luck with the weather, against the prognosises the sun was shining almost every day since we got here.
I feel like I was doing the internship better day after day. The children got used to it by now that I'm with them and we found out how we can understand each other, so we can play enjoyful games.
Today we had only one little girl in the daycare. This happens sometimes when the other children have got other activities for the afternoon, for example: their parents take them to training. This little blonde girl is called Lysanne and she is four years old. She is very adroit and she can say back a few sentences in english, what she heard from me before. We played tig in the garden for one hour, she made me quiet exhausted. After that we joined the little group for the afternoon crackers. This is one of my favourite parts of the day. We all sit down to the table, then they sing a lovely song, which I found very cute, especially Niki's production, who developed the choreography absolutely perfect. :D Then I ask every children one by one what they want to eat and drink, then it's my task to grease their crackers. I like it, that I have a real task and that I can increase the interaction with every single child. And I like watching it how the tiny tots sup their snacks. They are soo sweeeeet :)
Afterward the game continuued, but now together with the smaller ones, with Niki's group. The kids dressed up Sinterklaas and Zwarter Piets costumes, whatsmore they dressed up us too... :D You can imagine how pretty we looked in those tiny costumes! :D
Soon the parents arrived and took home their little treasures. So we had time to make ordner and clean up everything.

This is all I wanted to tell you today. Have nice evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.