Thursday 27 November 2014

The last workday

Hello!

The time is flying so fast in Leeuwarden, we are going to leave the town on saturday. Everybody is so sad because of it.
Today was my last workday in Abbingaheim. I started the work at 15:45, but I didn't have to work till 22.30, because they let me come home earlier to make the presentation for tomorrow. I got my assessment from Sanne and Johan about the time I spent there and after that we made our routine with Sanne as every day.

There are some differences between the work at home and here. Here is some of them:

At first, in medication. The nurses got the patients medicines wrapped into clear plastic bag, and on the plastic bag they can read the patient's datas. When they split the medicines, they check on the computer the patients' datas and they write on computer after give the medicines to someone.

Every patient has a ringer, so they can push it if they need help.

After lay down we take sensor next to every bed and it send a sign to us if something bad happens with one of them.

The doors only van be opened by keys. Every nurses and student have these keys.

All the patient get excellent treatment and care by the nurses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.