Friday 14 November 2014

Day after day

Hoi!

Today was my 4th day at Florastate, and it was very good. I started work at 7:15 am with Akkelyne, she 's a student from ROC Friese Port. I worked with her for two days, i'm really happy about it, because she can speak english and i can practise my knowledge and she tell me and show me a lot of new things wich i've never seen before.


Firstly we discussed the progress of the day and then we go to the patients. Secondly we bathed a marriage couple and than we feed them. They can speak english a little bit, so i can talked with them. The old man asking about my country and he told me something about Netherlands. He is very funny and kind.

We used a special bed for bathing wich i've never seen before because we don't have something like that in Hungary.
I think it's a very creative invention!


All of the day, we went to the patients and statisfied their needs for example helped them to use the toilet, took their medicines and so on.
Some patients can't move because of their diseases and we can move them by the elevator. This is a very creative invention too! I think every hospital need this machine!


I will continue next week! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.