Saturday 29 November 2014

Rotterdam

Hello!!

Today we went to Rotterdam and left Leeuwarden behind us. It was hard because we really loved the time what we spent in Leeuwarden we'll miss the city and the people. But as we told we'll come back once in the future :)

Well, Rotterdam is such a nice and pleasent huge city. First we went to see the Euromast. This is a 180 meter high tower and it built 1960's. You can find a restaurant on the top.





Than we made a sightseeing and saw the Erasmus bridge and the cube houses.




After the sightseeing we went to see a market where we found many dutch delicious food. We bougth some presents. Than we went to make an official closing party in an Italian restaurant.



Last but not least, I would like to say thank you for all!! I feel myself really lucky to could be here.
I really enjoyed all day and I'll miss Friesland so much. :)
Thank you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.