Saturday 22 November 2014

My workplace

Hiii!

It's first time I write my workday on the blogside dear reader.
Friday morning at 7:15 begin my work time in the Carecenter Abbingahiem. I feel lucky because close been my hostel. Before starting work I change my clothes and get the key of the nurser's room.
We always do the job in couples. My partner is a student from Friese Poort.
In the morning we wake up the patiences together with my partner and we help them to take a shower and get dressed. When we are done with this then we can have a coffebreak. I really enjoy this part of the day because I like coffeeee. :) After the break we take around the unit serving cart to make true everybody's wishes. :)
My lunch break start 12:30 pm. After them we have administartive job.
In the afternoon we give medicine to the patience. In the afternoon usually quit and calm.
At 15:30 pm arrived the colleagues who relieved me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.