Monday 24 November 2014

First/last monday

Hey everyone!
Today was the first (and the last) monday at the work place. There was 8 kids today, but 2 of them was new for me. The girl just comes at mondays, and the boy wasn't at the daycare in the last 2 weeks when I was. The morning shift was very good and very noisy, too. They started the day with playing, and after that we went to the garden. There we played tig, and it was so much fun for them, but a little bit hard for me, because they always run in different ways.





We went back to the room and they ate their fruits. After that the half of the group played, while the other half coloured some do-it-yourself boots, because they couldn't do it last week. Today was a good experience, because I changed some diapers, and of course I'm still nervous, but I feel me better and better after every new diaper. At the end of the morning they played a little, sat in a circle, sang some songs, listened tales, and finally they could go home!




At the afternoon 7 kids came, and they were on full with energy! They run between the room and the garden, they couldn't choose which place is better. Some of them colored boots, but they get bored soon.
It's still Sinterklaas time, so they dressed up again like Sinterklaas and Black Pete, danced to music or gave some presents to everybody. 




The parents came to them in the early hours, so the last one was a little boy. I made fun with him, because I imitated his every movement. It was very funny for him, but I had to jump and move a loooot, so I'm sure that tomorrow I'll feel stiff!:)




At the end, let me share a fantastic music, because that was the favourite today!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.