Thursday 13 November 2014

SISA Kinderopvang #day3

I guess I'm the one who got the most comfortable schedule on my workplacement because I start my job at 1pm every day. I have to travel by train to the tiny village Akkrum every single day. But I don't mind at all, so I have the opportunity to admire the beautiful landscape that burst upon my view. Broad plain everywhere 'til my eyes can see. Between the huge pasture-land, a lot of small canals flow and there are tiny lakes as well. I can see a few old farmer houses standing alone in the middle of nowhere and some hordes of grazer cows and beautiful friese horses. This huge space and the magnicifient view absolutely carries me with it.

So I arrived in a good mood to SISA Kinderopvang again. Where Niki (my schoolmate) were playing with the tiny tots from the morning on. We did an intresting observation, that here it can happen that the 3-4 years old children play with a 10 months old baby. We thought this was a bit dangerous because the children couldn't really pay attention for not hurting the baby unintentional. In Hungary we create several groups for the children in the daycare considering their ages.
After a while the bigger group also arrived. The bigger kids are taken by bus from the school to the after-school - daycare-. We had shiny weather, so we went outside in the garden to play. I still have big difficulties to understand the dutch children and to make myself heard, but in that games where are movements included, I can better show up. We played tig and I catched them up and turned round and round. They enjoyed that. :)
In the end I made a drawing with two lovely girls. They limned Sinterklaas and I had to stain it, they told me with which colours, so I taught them the colours in english. :)

I hope I'll get better soon at this job, but it's clear now, that I have to learn some dutch words. It's indispensable!!

Goede nacht! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.