Sunday 23 November 2014

Lazzy Sunday

Hello!

Today was also a rest day. We  woke up around 11am and than went to the nearest Jumbo.
Yesterday was as I think our best day. Memorable and really eventful. We really really enjoyed it.
But during the evening happened something really shokking. We found a small brown MOUSE in our ROOM. We wanted to caught it but we were too slowely...i hope it found another better room than our room. By the way the little visitor was not a big surprise if we see the kitchen..big mess and lots of rubbish on the floor..

On the other hand, Niki was quiet better today and my tooth also better, slovely the pain will fly away.In the afternoon I was able to ran. Today was really nice weather and the temperature was pleasent :)

Tomorrow Ricsi, Reni and Me, we will visit the intensive care unit in MCL. We are really looking forward this event.

Last but not least, I don't want to leave Holland!! I really love it! I'm sure I'll come back once.. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.