Tuesday 18 November 2014

First day after Sinterklaas

Hey everyone!

That was my first day after Sinterklaas. The room was full of Sinterklaas and Black Pete decoration. On the wall is a Pakjesboot from paper what Demi and me did last Thursday.







At morning there was only 4 child, but they were so loud!:) We played, and went outside, but the weather was cold, so we came back and made Black Petes from paper. After the eating I could change the first diaper in my life! It was lot of fun. I was a little bit looser, but I hope someday it will be better! We played again and Théa read them a story about Sinterklaas and after that we could all go home.



I went back at 14.00 and there were so much kids, it was full, 10 kids! They were so noisy, they sat at the same table and talked in the same time, so yeah..noisy:) I played with them a little, but then Théa asked me to paint the window. I was a little bit scared at the first time, but I just had to paint some houses, so it was okay. And the children liked it so much, they were amazed, so I enjoyed every moment of it! At the end of the day I watched a film with the last littlet kid, so I guess we had a good day! :)



The children are so excited because of Sinterklaas, so let me share one of their favourite music at this time, because they can sing it and dance to it for hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.